Engage directly with clients to help make their digital advertising .
We’re Good. You?
That’s just our way of saying, “Hi.” We know it’s not grammatically correct. That’s OK. It’s who we are. Approachable. Plain spoken.
It’s also how we help our clients. We make digital marketing easy to understand and implement. We simply tell our client’s stories to the right people at the right time on the right platforms. Efficiently. Creatively. At Scale.
We’re GoodYou Marketing. A small Boston-based digital agency. We were founded by ex-Yahoos in 2018. We specialize in paid media. Our clients seem to really like what we do. So, we’re growing quickly.
Are You Good?
If you’re picking up what we’re putting down, we’d like to hear from you!
You’ll need to be a savvy digital media pro who can jump in and add immediate value. From building campaigns on platforms like Google Ads, Facebook and Reddit, to ongoing optimization and reporting. You’ll know when to use CPM, CPC, CPV and CPA bidding. You’ll know how to A/B test ad copy. Your positive attitude and professional demeanor will help you when explaining it all to a client.
We’re a small shop, so you’ll also need to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Be resourceful and accountable. Overcome day-to-day obstacles with a “can do” mindset. In return, we’ll teach you everything we know. You’ll work directly with the partners. You’ll learn how to run a business. You’ll grow quickly with the agency. You’ll never be bored.
A Good Day at GoodYou
You will serve as the primary point-of-contact for a number of our clients — owning development and implementation of their paid media campaigns. This includes, but is certainly not limited to, the following:
- Collaborate with both client and agency leadership to fully understand the clients’ business (strengths, weaknesses, competitors, marketing objectives, etc.)
- Identify relevant target audiences — analyze their characteristics / behavior / media habits — and identify the most effective targeting tactics.
- Develop and present effective paid media strategies to accomplish the client’s marketing objectives.
- Develop and present individual media plans for specific client initiatives, including own RFP development & review, vendor negotiations, etc.
- Build and implement approved campaigns in self-service platforms (FB, Google, VZM DSP), and in partnership with managed publishers, when necessary.
- Monitor and report on campaign delivery, troubleshoot issues, and regularly provide optimization and up-sell opportunities.
- Author and present strategic POVs, campaign wrap-ups and/or Quarterly Business Reviews to clients.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with the client’s other partners, such as creative agencies or PR teams, as needed.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with publisher and vendor contacts
- Perform regular research and stay on top of industry trends.
What It Takes To Be Good
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) – Marketing, Advertising, Business, Economics are all great, but if your studies have prepared you well for the responsibilities above, please apply.
- 2+ years of digital media experience – Agency planning/buying experience preferred, but well-rounded social media, eCommerce, SEO, or growth hacking experience may also fit here.
- Client service experience – You’ll be working with and ‘wowing’ clients daily, so be prepared to talk about how you’ve done this in previous roles.
- Computer fluency – Including all the normal MSFT 365, Google suite, CRM systems experience, plus advanced knowledge of spreadsheets (like Excel), and comfort in reading HTML code.
- Ability to work both in group setting and independently – Ours is a fast-paced environment, where rush requests and last-minute updates are the norm. Strong time management, organization, and prioritization skills are a must.
- High degree of curiosity – You’ll need an inquisitive mindset and desire to solve problems. If you always feel unsatisfied when you don’t know how something works, we’re talking to you.
This is a part-time role to start. It’s a Good opportunity and we are seeking someone Good who can work remotely up to 20 hours per week.
Still interested? GREAT! Just fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch.